Thank you for your interest in employment at Nebraska AIDS Project!
Omaha (1 P/T) – SW Iowa Case Manager
TO APPLY: Please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The SW Iowa Case Manager works with Nebraska AIDS Project clients who live in the southwest Iowa service area. This position works closely with clients to develop and monitor individualized care plans that help move clients to self-sufficiency. This includes conducting assessments with clients especially in respect to medical, psychosocial, financial, and daily living needs.
• General case management services, including but not limited to, complete psycho-social assessments, development of service plans, ongoing communication with clients, provide assistance with and referrals for basic care needs, monitoring of medical adherence, meet all documentation/standards as required by agency and state policies and procedures.
• Attend client focused meetings and advocacy initiatives (medical rounds, consultations, team planning meetings, etc)
• Administrative responsibilities as determined by agency and supervisor (staff meetings, agency events, work groups, etc.)
• Additional duties or special projects as may be determined by agency need
• Bachelors degree with 1-2 years experience. Experience in human services or related fields, i.e., social work, psychology, sociology, counseling, nursing, etc. Degree may be substituted by 6 years experience in the human service field
• Client Case Management experience preferred
• Familiarity with medical service provision and other human service resources preferred
• Excellent verbal and written skills necessary
• Knowledge of and computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite
• Valid Driver’s license and insurance
If you have any questions please contact Jordan Delmundo at 402.552.9260